Rudd Photos

Thursday, July 10, 2008

June Birthdays

I am such a horrible person. Sorry these are belated too!! I guess managing 3 blogs, and going to school- may be a little much. I will try harder- I promise!!



Belated June Birthdays


Grandma- June 15th Grandpa- June 17th

Happy Birthday Grandma & Grandpa- I was thinking about at this time last year we were all together at the Family Reunion. Fun memories!! I hope you both had wonderful birthdays! We all love and appreciate you two!! Thanks for your LEGACY!!


Sean O.- June 17th


Megan $- June 20th



Jessica Hewlett- June 29th

2 comments:

Gram Rudd said...

Hey dearheart - Stop kickin' yourself please. For the life of me,I don't know how you keep doing all that you're already doing. First things first and Horray for Brody!

Jenni Russell said...

Thanks grandma!! LOVES!!