Rudd Photos

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Most of you know that I have been in AZ for the past 7+ weeks but am now home. Sandy had a bad infection in her finger that the usual antibiotics weren't touching. It had gone into the tendon and then into the bone It had to be surgically cleaned out and then treated with stronger antibiotics directly into her system through a pic line which meant she had to spend 3 hrs. every morning and 3 hrs. at night at the hospital getting the meds through an IV. She was a trooper though and Jordy and Jani were too. Things are looking good now and we're glad it's all behind her now.

I took some pictures when I first got there and then my camera battery went dead but I'll post some of what I took the first week we were there. Dad/grandpa went home after a week and I stayed to "hold down the fort" when Sandy was gone.
0 com

2 comments:

Linda said...

Mom, you are still as amazing as ever. The girls look adorable. Thanks for always being there for us.

Jamie and Kenny said...

Thank you so much for looking after my mom and sisters. You are amazing Grandma!